SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World Tips presents free, seasonal how-to tips from Larry Whiteley, host of the award-winning Outdoor World Radio show. Each weekly tip offers practical advice to improve your skills.
Tips offered for June include:
- How to Fish June Bass: Bass enjoy cooler temperatures so grassy areas or the moving waters of a nice river or stream may prove successful during the hot summer months.
- Walleye Hot Spots: Fishing for walleye in the summer months is all about location, location, location. If the walleye just aren’t biting, they likely are not there so move to a new spot and keep trying. Adapting and persistence are key elements to finding walleye hot spots.
- Crappie Lure colors: Think crappies only like bright colors? There are many schools of thought on the best lures to catch crappie fish but some suggest bringing all your lures and mixing it up for the most success.
- Game Camera Set Ups: Game cameras aren’t just for hunters anymore. They can be used for everything from wildlife photography to home security if set up right. Learn more about the many creative opportunities to use a game camera and capture one-of-a-kind images.
- Secrets of Night Bass Fishing: A bass exploding out of the water in the dark of night to gobble up the perfect lure you’ve selected is an experience of a lifetime. Get advice on how to make the perfect lure choice for bass fishing at night.
See the attached document for all of this month’s tips or visit http://www.basspro.com/ and click on 1Source New & Tips.